Apply By Fax
Would you prefer filling out the information by hand and faxing it to us? Click on the link to download the Uniform Residential Loan Application, print it, fill it out with the required information and fax it to us at (856) 874-0195.Download The Form
We also require the following information with your application to move forward with your loan processing:
- Copies of your two (2) most recent paystubs.
- Copies of your most recent W-2’s for all jobs worked.
- Copies of your most recent Tax Returns for the past 2 years.
- Evidence of receipt of Social Security / Pension / Disability income
- Evidence of Alimony / Child Support.
- Copy of Executed Agreement of Sale on your present home
- Copy of Executed Agreement of Sale on the property you are purchasing.
- Copy of HUD-1 / Settlement Sheet on the home you recently sold.
- Copy of Lease(s) on your other rental real estate.
- Credit Explanation Letter if applicable.
- Copy of current Mortgage Statements(s) showing payoff information.
- Copy of current Homeowner’s Policy.
- Copy of ALL pages of your most recent: Bank Statements, 401(k) Statements, Stocks / Bonds Statements, Gift Letter(s), Proof of the Donor(s) ability to give the gift(s), Evidence of transfer of gift funds from Donor’s account to your account.
Finally, please note there is a required government form titled “USA Patriot Act Form”. Please include a legible copy of whichever acceptable form of identification you choose.
If you have any questions regarding these forms, please call Deanne Katsaros at (609) 605-7153